Counseling and Therapy
Our therapy services may be helpful for you if you are experience:
- Life adjustment and transition issues (break- up, divorce, loss of a loved one, pet, etc.)
- Feeling “stuck” or a general fulfillment in your personal life or career
- Find that you often feel down, depressed or experience little pleasure or joy
- Worried, anxious or fearful which impacts your work, personal life and relationships
- Gender and sexual identity concerns (concerns of masculinity/femininity, gender transition, “coming out”)
- Cultural or racial identity concerns (navigating multiple identities, assimilation, etc.)
We currently accept Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna insurance for in office therapy sessions.
We are out of network providers for many insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company directly to inquire about out of network benefits. We are more than happy to provide you with statements monthly so that you may apply for reimbursement from your insurance company for out of network benefits. We also welcome clients who pay us directly (out of pocket) for therapy services.
Sliding scale services are available on a limited basis, please ask us about this during your consultation.